If you or a loved one has been injured because of someone else's negligence, you have two major concerns: (1) getting the necessary medical care and (2) making sure you have fair and just compensation for your injuries. You focus on healing; the attorneys at Butler, Vines & Babb in Knoxville, Tennessee, can focus on the legal and financial issues.
Members of our firm have been honored to be members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Established in 1993, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum (which includes the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum) is one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. There are over 3000 members throughout the country. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members. Their practice areas include most areas of litigation, including: major personal injury, products liability, malpractice, construction, environmental, employment, insurance and business litigation. The common fact is that they have each demonstrated, in an objective and tangible way, their ability to accomplish superior results in complex cases. Certification by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum provides recognition of such accomplishment and a national network of experienced colleagues for information exchange, assistance and professional referral.
Contact us. We respond quickly to every call.
Free consultation. 1-866-701-9631.
An injury can mean pain, suffering, medical expenses, physical rehabilitation, occupational training, special equipment, lost wages or other losses. Our law firm has the experience and compassion to tell your story to an insurance company, a big corporation, a government agency or, if necessary, to a jury.
- Personal injury: Personal injury actions require a lawyer's careful examination of the facts and circumstances in order to determine whether the defendant is legally responsible for the injuries sustained by the plaintiff.
- Medical malpractice: Negligence in hospitals, doctors' offices, pharmacies and clinics causes injuries and wrongful death at an astonishing rate. If you or a loved one has been injured by medical malpractice, contact us.
- Auto & bus accidents: If you have been in a car or bus accident, make sure you know the full extent of your injuries before you agree to settle. Talk to a personal injury lawyer about what a fair settlement would be.
- Tractor-trailer accidents: When an 18-wheeler causes an accident, the injuries are nearly always serious. Ask for an attorney who knows how to investigate truck accidents and who will find all responsible parties.
- Liquor Liability: The attorneys at Butler, Vines & Babb have successfully prosecuted liquor liability cases against restaurants/bars and are currently engaged in ongoing litigation in federal court with regard to a liquor liability case arising out of Nashville.
- Product liability: Have you been injured by an unsafe product? Talk to an attorney about holding the manufacturer accountable for your injuries.
- Condemnation/eminent domain: If the government wants to take your property for a road, school or some other project, you have the right to a fair price. You do not have to settle for whatever they have offered.
- Lender liability: If you have been caught in the financial crisis because of a mortgage broker or a credit card company that misrepresented the terms of your agreement, know your rights. Contact a lawyer.
- Environmental and toxic torts: If your health or your family's health is threatened by environmental pollution, if your property has been devalued because of toxic substances, talk to an environmental law attorney.
- Toxic Mold litigation: People exposed to mold may suffer sinus infections, allergic rhinitis, asthma and other related illnesses. When your health, your family's health or your property is damaged by toxic mold, discuss the issue with an experienced attorney.
Review our personal injury results. Let us know how we can help you.
When you have been injured — physically, financially or both — you do not need to fight back alone. Contact an experienced lawyer who cares about getting you the fair and just compensation you deserve.